XD07KSTN's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Interesting situation for discussion?

5 posters

Go down

Interesting situation for discussion? Empty Interesting situation for discussion?

Post  rongxanhvuotbien122 Fri Sep 17, 2010 9:38 pm

In order to encourage us to use English in this forum. I have a suggestion like this: If you have a difficult-interesting situation, put it here so that everyone can discuss about it IN ENGLISH

FOR INSTANCE
In the future, students may have the choice of studying at home by using technology such as computers or television or of studying at -traditional schools. Which would you prefer?

rongxanhvuotbien122

Back to top Go down

Interesting situation for discussion? Empty Re: Interesting situation for discussion?

Post  pion_scor Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:28 am

hey Vũ, are you getting materials for your essay?
It makes me remember the TOEFL writing tests Crying or Very sad Be honest, I don't like writing Crying or Very sad
pion_scor
pion_scor
Admin

https://xd07kstn.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Interesting situation for discussion? Empty Re: Interesting situation for discussion?

Post  rongxanhvuotbien122 Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:40 pm

hehe, How can you know this Smile

rongxanhvuotbien122

Back to top Go down

Post  pion_scor Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:08 pm

Of course I know, I've been through 2 TOEFL courses already =.="
Speaking of which, I'm pretty sad thinking that our last summer has just passed. We're 4th-year-student, we're old, aren't we? And more than that, I'm yet to have a girlfriend Crying or Very sad
pion_scor
pion_scor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  hoangtran_dl Wed Sep 22, 2010 12:58 am

Comparing between speaking and writing, i like to speak since it doesn't require so much accuracy on grammar which i've been poor. Shocked Shocked
Soo.. If my language does have many errors or sometime it's like speaking then just correct me though i'll be pleased i u don't. Very Happy Very Happy
@ Vu: In my opinion,I prefer to study at university, with friends and other activities, It's will be fun.More than that, studying at a university has some kind of advantages.
For instance, learning and discussing any problem with a group of friends would be interesting and effective. everybody has his or her strong points in many different aspect of a problem,
We never know what we would receive if we tell someone about our worries Very Happy. In another way, studying at a university brings us many priceless instructions and oppotunities by many lecturers who already has experience.What is the easiest way to find a scholarship to study higher from a foreign-university that we like, just study hard and get some kind of recommendation from our lecturers who have connections with that university Very Happy.
At last, studying at home with computer and internet-aided is a brilliant idea, but it's just a method of self-studying.( Not everyone is as great as bill gates so just don't put him as a proof that leaving the university is good:D).
@Nhien: You could find a boyfriend instead Very Happy, my advice: Nguyen Pham Quang Vu Laughing

hoangtran_dl

Back to top Go down

Interesting situation for discussion? Empty @ TRAN: Some mistake?

Post  rongxanhvuotbien122 Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:40 am

Your introduction paragraph is far away from the topic, I mean it does not focus on the topic

@ Vu: In my opinion,I prefer to study at university, with friends and other activities, It's will be fun.More than that, studying at a university has some kind of advantages.
For instance, learning and discussing any problem with a group of friends would be interesting and effective. everybody has his or her strong points in many different aspect of a problem,
We never know what we would receive if we tell someone about our worries ???. In another way, studying at a university brings us many priceless instructions and oppotunities by many lecturers who already has experience.What is the easiest way to find a scholarship to study higher from a foreign-university that we like, just study hard and get some kind of recommendation from our lecturers who have connections with that university .
At last, studying at home with computer and internet-aided is a brilliant idea, but it's just a method of self-studying.( Not everyone is as great as bill gates so just don't put him as a proof that leaving the university is good:D).

rongxanhvuotbien122

Back to top Go down

Interesting situation for discussion? Empty One example from my friend ^^

Post  rongxanhvuotbien122 Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:22 pm

Having a good learning method is important to study effectively. In fact, people have different ways to study. Some need individual spaces to study alone. Others tend to study with a group of students to have discussions. For me, I think the second way is the better to get good results.
We all know that no one is perfect. We can be good at some fields, but not at others, so studying in a group can solve this this problem. Some mastering the subjects at which we are bad can help us to better understand it and vice versa. Let's imagine how difficult the situation would be if we studied alone and faced many things we don't understand. We may lose our interest and become impatient. By learning with a group of students, we are not limited in our major. In contrast, we learn a lot from our friends and also share our knowledge to them. Thus, this is really a good way to broaden our my about various matters
IDEAS
FORM A BETTER COMMUNICATION SKILL.
ENRICH OUR WAYS OF THINKING.
MORE LEARNING MATERIAL.

rongxanhvuotbien122

Back to top Go down

Post  letrung Wed Sep 22, 2010 10:22 pm

I have problems with all my English skills.
how can i improve them ? Exclamation Exclamation

letrung

Back to top Go down

Interesting situation for discussion? Empty @LETRUNG

Post  rongxanhvuotbien122 Wed Sep 22, 2010 11:22 pm

In my opinion, the best way is try to pursue a girl who are good at E Smile

rongxanhvuotbien122

Back to top Go down

Post  hoangtran_dl Wed Sep 22, 2010 11:54 pm

rongxanhvuotbien122 wrote:Your introduction paragraph is far away from the topic, I mean it does not focus on the topic

We never know what we would receive if we tell someone about our worries ???. In another way, studying at a university brings us many priceless instructions and oppotunities by many lecturers who already has experience.What is the easiest way to find a scholarship to study higher from a foreign-university that we like, just study hard and get some kind of recommendation from our lecturers who have connections with that university .
I'll notice that, many thanks. @

hoangtran_dl

Back to top Go down

Post  uy_marsgod Thu Sep 23, 2010 12:01 am

Oh guys
It's kinda stressful for me to read all of over sentences, I think we should talk and write some short meaningful sentences instead of writting a long "essay" like that Evil or Very Mad
uy_marsgod
uy_marsgod

http://xd07-kstn.tk/

Back to top Go down

Post  pion_scor Thu Sep 23, 2010 12:02 am

@ trung: all of us have our own problems in using English, so we don't have to be shy and let's practice together to get over them.
@ tran: currently, I don't have any gf, Yes, but it doesn't mean I'm a homo or anything. And your essay, I did some fixes.
In my opinion,I prefer to study at university, with friends and other activities, it will be fun.More than that, studying at a university has some kinds of advantages.
For instance, learning and discussing any problem with a group of friends would be interesting and effective. everybody has his or her strong points in many different aspects of a problem,
We never know that we would receive if we tell someone about our worries ???. In another way, studying at a university brings us many priceless instructions and opportunities by many lecturers who already has experience.What is the easiest way to find a scholarship to study higher from a foreign-university that we like, just study hard and get some kind of recommendation from our lecturers who have connections with that university <-- (is it a question or something? )
At last, studying at home with computer and internet-aided is a brilliant idea, but it's just a method of self-studying.(Not everyone is as great as Bill Gates so just don't put him as a proof that leaving the university is good:D).

@ the topic:
By using advance technologies such as computers or TVs to study at home, it is quite convenient, cheap and independent for many people to do. But in my opinion, it's not as effective as study at school_ the traditional way.
Firstly, studying at school, there are many friends and professors willing to help me when I have problems. Besides, unlike discussing on internet or phone, with the helps of facial expressions and body languages, other people can be easier to understand my issues and help me overcome them.
Secondly, it's funnier to study in a group. In relax time, I can talk to other people. Thus, we get to know each other and our relationship is improved. Moreover, since I work in a group, my teamwork skill is developed. And in fact, I have been studying in group with my friends in university since the first year. As a result, we often get good marks and become good friends.
In conclusion, studying in traditional school is effective and I prefer this one.

@Vu: it's good to practice writing but i think it's quite serious. I prefer talking in a free style like spaming, chat chiting confused I'll start a game, so come and join, kk.
pion_scor
pion_scor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rongxanhvuotbien122 Thu Sep 23, 2010 1:47 pm

Great, you all are doing good job!
@ Nhien: I just want to improve our writing skill inasmuch as the majority of us are rather bad at this skill. We just can write simple short sentence instead of long and correct sentence.

rongxanhvuotbien122

Back to top Go down

Post  pion_scor Thu Sep 23, 2010 6:48 pm

Plz check it for me, maybe I made some mistakes. Many thanks.
pion_scor
pion_scor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Interesting situation for discussion? Empty Your writing style is appealing! I am not sure whether I correct it right or wrong?

Post  rongxanhvuotbien122 Thu Sep 23, 2010 11:41 pm

By using advance technologies such as computers or TVs to study at home, it is quite convenient, cheap and independent for many people to do. But in my opinion, it's not as effective as study at school_ the traditional way.
Firstly, studying at school, there are many friends and professors who are willing to help me when I have problems. Besides, unlike discussing on the internet or on the phone, with the helps of facial expressions and body languages, other people can be easier to understand my issues and help me overcome them.
Secondly, it's funnier to study in a group. In relax time, I can talk to other people (you mean talk together or talk to strange pp). Thus, we get to know each other and our relationship is improved. Moreover, since I work in a group, my teamwork skill is developed. And in fact, I have been studying in group with my friends in university since the first year. As a result, we often get good marks and become good friends.
In conclusion, studying in traditional school is effective and I prefer this one.

rongxanhvuotbien122

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum